myPM SCG Pro is an MS Windows Software Application that integrates with MS Excel to generate Project and Task Statistics, S Curves, and Histograms. These may be used to analyse the health of your Projects.
"I need Baseline Statistics, S Curves, and Histograms to compare Early/Late Start/Finish Baseline Schedules."
"I need Early-Late Start-Finish data to determine the impact of starting Tasks earlier or later than scheduled."
"How many Tasks are starting today? In progress? Finishing today? I need to organize man power, materials, transport."
"Which Tasks have grown in Duration, Man Hours, Cost? I need to raise variations for any increases."
"Are my Projects on time and on budget? Quick, show me the S Curves!"
With myPM SCG Pro, you can:
1. Keep the Tendering Officer happy by quickly and easily generating Baseline Early, Baseline Late Statistics, S Curves, and Histograms.
2. Keep the Project Scheduler happy by quickly and easily generating Target Early, Target Late Statistics, S Curves, and Histograms.
3. Keep the Project Supervisors happy by quickly and easily generating Task Progress Histograms.
4. Keep the Project Manager happy by quickly and easily generating detailed Project and Task Statistics.
5. Keep the Construction Manager happy by quickly and easily generating Project S Curves and Histograms.
You may purchase a Licence or Subscription for myPM SCG Pro at the Midori Media Website: www.midorimedia.com
Please visit www.mypmscg.com for full details on myPM SCG Pro.
myPM SCG Pro is a free trial software application from the Project Management subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-04. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
myPM SCG Pro (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 27.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.